DEEP TREAT™ + pH BALANCER INSTRUCTIONS
(A) Massage Deep Treat™ into freshly washed wet skin.
Leave it on.
(B) Then massage pH Balancer on top until all foam vanishes. Tingling is normal.
(A) Massage Deep Treat™ SPARINGLY into freshly washed wet hair going TIP-TO-ROOT.
Leave it in for extra moisture.
Or rinse it out for normal moisture.
(B) Massage pH Balancer GENEROUSLY throughout hair going ROOT-TO-TIP.
- Always rub our products between your hands before applying--this gives the most even coverage with less product.
- When we say rinse well, we mean it--unintended residues give poor results.
- Use enough pH Balancer--you can't over-use our pH Balancer but you can under-use it.
- Do your hair first, your skin second--guarantees consistent hair results.
- Turn off the water between steps--this not only saves water, but it prevents our products from being splashed off before you're ready to rinse.
- Dry your hair with a shirt, not a towel--it cuts down on frizz. Old cotton T-shirts work best.