Leather & Suede
- Rub our Castile Soap into a clean & wet cloth.
- Gently scrub the affected areas until they are clean.
- Rinse and then lightly squeeze the cloth.
- Dab the affected areas with the damp cloth to remove soap.
- Repeat steps 3-4 until no soap remains.
- For leather, dry by simply wiping with a clean & dry cloth. For suede, dry the affected areas by covering them with a clean & dry cloth and applying pressure.
TIP: Condition your leather & suede regularly according to the manufacturer's instructions.